Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turmeric Benefits

I bought the turmeric capsules today. I have been using it in my food dishes the last couple of months, but not really enough - was afraid of beig heavy handed for the tastebuds.

So, I'm going all out to test it out. I've heard it's good for inflammation, fat loss and so on. Fat loss is always be good, but more importantly, relieving some of these aging aches and pains would be really nice. Sometimes I overdo it and my body lets me know.

So, I know the studies work for a percentage of the study group and I hope to be on the positive side of the group. If you want to read one of my articles in more depth about turmeric check out turmeric

Well, time to go to my daughter's soccer game.

Be Healthy,
Renee Barnes-Orozco

http://www.abstruthnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment